If you are a new mom or mother of a small toddler, you know just how difficult it can be to get anything done while carrying your baby. You also probably understand and want to fulfill your child’s desire to be close to you. Moby offers a solution to your lack of hands and need for baby to snuggle all in one wonderful product, the Moby Wrap UV 50+ SPF Baby Carrier. Available in a variety of colors, you are sure to find one that fits your needs as well as suits your sense of style.[thrive_custom_box title=”Features” style=”dark” type=”color” color=”#92cedf” border=”#000000″]
- Sized for babies and young children weighing 8 to 35 pounds
- Construction is 100% cotton
- Can be hand or machine washed
- Adjustable for petite and plus sized moms and dads
- SPF 50+ with Rayosan Process
- SPF Protection – Your baby’s skin is very thin and delicate and may be sensitive to sunscreens. This Moby wrap protects him from the sun’s harmful rays without applying any chemicals to his skin.
- Stylish – The Moby wrap comes in a variety of colors and patterns for the perfect compliment to any outfit. It also comes in neutral, “manly” colors for dads not wanting to wear something feminine.
- Weight distribution – Many slings place all of the baby’s weight on one shoulder, making for a very uncomfortable day. This wrap, on the other hand, distributes weight across both shoulders and the entire back for better support and endurance for the long haul.
- Safe, but not binding – Your baby will stay warm and snuggly while keeping both hands free to explore her world.
- Helps with bonding – Babies need close, skin to skin bonding time with mom and dad for the best bonding experience. The Moby keeps you and baby close even while you are going about your daily routine.
- Very long – This product is made of a lot of material, and it can be a lot to deal with when wrapping baby up.
- Stretchy – Some users may find that the fabric is stretchy, making it difficult to find the right tightness in order to balance security and freedom.
- Hot – If you are hot natured, another layer of fabric may not be a great choice, especially in summer months.
If you are looking to “wear your baby,” the Moby SPF Wrap is a great tool that keeps your child close and secure while fostering the bonding process. It takes a little practice and preparation, but once you get your baby in position, you will be so happy with the results, as will your little one. Your back will thank you at the end of the day if you choose this device over a sling, and you will not miss the Velcro, snaps, fasteners, or clips that other carrying devices use. Moby stands behind the quality of their products, and they are among the most well-known and respected makers of baby carriers on the market today.[thrive_link color=’teal’ link=’https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0043RQJQU?tag=thebrmom-20 ‘ target=’_blank’ rel=”nofollow” size=’medium’ align=’aligncenter’]Click Here To Check Price[/thrive_link]
Latest posts by Scarlett (see all)
- How to Save Your Naptime – Nap Times Are Good For You! - June 19, 2020
- How To Introduce Your Child To A Green Lifestyle - June 11, 2020
- Parenting an Addict - March 3, 2020